Attention: Future Supply Chain Star Scholarship Applicants from ALL Colleges and Universities in the Chicago Area
The Chicago Roundtable of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) organization is pleased to continue its commitment to academic excellence in the study of supply chain management. This 2017/2018-program year, CSCMP Chicago is partnering with the Materials Handling & Management Society (MHMS) to offer two scholarship opportunities to aspiring supply chain professionals in the Chicago area. Each scholarship winner will receive:
- A $1,000 scholarship award
- A one-year free student membership to CSCMP
- A lifetime membership to MHMS
- Submission of his or her resume on the CSCMP Chicago Annual Seminar event application and made available for distribution to participating companies at CSCMP’s Annual Conference Job Fair
- CSCMP Chicago Annual Seminar Attendance (May 17, 2018 in Chicagoland area)
- CSCMP Future Leaders and Annual Conference Attendance (September 29 – October 3, 2017 in Nashville, TN) Including: Conference Registration Fees, Future Leaders Program involvement, Hotel, Airfare from Chicago (ORD/MDW) to Nashville.
CSCMP Chicago will make all arrangements for membership and event registration, hotel and air travel on behalf of the student.
>>>> Total Scholarship Package Value: $5,000 <<<<
The winner(s) will receive a one-time academic scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses, including: tuition, fees, and on-campus room and board for the 2017-2018 academic year. Payments will be made payable to the school on the student’s behalf, and will be mailed after June 29, 2018.
This competition is open to all colleges and universities in the Chicago area. Students at all levels are encouraged to apply by submitting an application portfolio to email@example.com.
The Scholarship Committee of the Chicago Roundtable will make the final decision on the scholarship winners.
DOWNLOAD SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS HERE: ScholarshipAwardLetter2018