Future Supply Chain Star Scholarship Winners
The Chicago Roundtable is please to announce the winners of the Future Supply Chain Star Scholarships:
Hussam Barchour, Loyola University Chicago, Quinlan School of Business
You may download Hussam’s resume: HBachour_CV.
Manuel Dayenian, Harper College
You may download Manuel’s resume: MDayenian_CV
The Chicago Roundtable of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) organization is continuing its commitment to academic excellence in the study of supply chain management. This 2015/2016-program year, CSCMP Chicago is partnered with the Materials Handling & Management Society (MHMS) and offered two scholarship opportunities to aspiring supply chain professionals in the Chicago area.
Each scholarship winner will receive:
- A $3,500 scholarship
- A one-year free student membership to CSCMP
- A lifetime membership to MHMS
- Submission of his or her resume on the CSCMP Chicago Annual Seminar event application and made available for distribution to participating companies at CSCMP’s Annual Conference Job Fair
- CSCMP Chicago Annual Seminar Attendance (June 15, 2016 in Naperville, IL)
- CSCMP Annual Conference Attendance (September 25-28, 2016 in Orlando, FL) Including: Conference Registration Fees, Hotel, Airfare from Chicago (ORD/MDW) to Orlando, FL
CSCMP Chicago will make all arrangements for membership and event registration, hotel and air travel on behalf of the student.
>>>> Total Scholarship Package Value: $7,500 <<<<
The winner(s) will receive a one-time academic scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses, including: tuition, fees, and on-campus room and board for the 2015-2016 academic year. Payments will be made payable to the school on the student’s behalf, and will be mailed after June 29, 2016.