CSCMP CHICAGO and WERC CHICAGO presents:
Joint Networking Lunch
THURSDAY, JANUARY 18
Please join the Chicago Chapters of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) and the Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC) for a joint networking event hosted by Cooper’s Hawk Winery. The purpose of this luncheon is to celebrate our revived WERC-CSCMP partnership in Chicago and to network between supply chain and warehousing professionals. The event will be held at the unique and elegant venue of Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurants in Arlington Heights, IL.
- 11:30 – Arrival, Networking
- 12:30 – Opening Comments by CSCMP and WERC and a brief presentation highlighting Cooper’s Hawk’s rapid growth, new winery, and unique distribution and logistics network.
- 1:00 – Luncheon, Networking
- 2:00 – Wrap up, Event close
Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurants
798 W Algonquin Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005 Google Map
- $38 – member CSCMP
- $38 – member WERC
- $50 – non-member
- $25 – YP (Young Professional) member (WERC)
- $13 – student member (CSCMP)
The capacity for this event is 80.
Event Contact: Susie Bodnar email@example.com
All purchases are final. Registrations may be substituted up to seven days prior to the purchased event for another colleague or contact by contacting CSCMP Membership Services at +1 630-574-0985. The CSCMP Chicago Roundtable reserves the right to modify speakers, topics or venues at our full discretion. In the event that an event is cancelled, an exchange will be provided or a refund will be offered within seven business days.