Thursday May 8, 2014
Co-presented with the US Mexico Chamber of Commerce (USMCoC)
Executive Briefing in conjunction with the US Mexico Chamber of Commerce (USMCoC). Focus on the NASCO/I-35 Corridor
The “how to” of doing business on an OEM campus (or even within the NAFTA accord) is still a question for most U.S. Businesses. Our subject matter experts and panelist insiders have answers when most don’t even know the right questions.
- 8:00 am – 8:30 am
Registration, Networking, and Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 am – 9:30 am
Keynote Session: “Past Present and Future: A Look at North Americas Supply Chain”
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am
Moderated Panel – “Corridors of Trade”
- 10:30 am – 10:45 am
- 10:45 am – 11:45 am
Moderated Panel – “Making it Happen’
- 11:45 am – 12:00 pm
Final Comments and Wrap-up
“Past Present and Future: A Look at North Americas Supply Chain”
Frank Conde, Director of Special Projects & Communication, NASCO – North American Strategy for Competitiveness. Frank is an expert in the I35 Trade Corridor and was instrumental in developing NASCO for the first three years of its inception in 1994. Frank rejoined NASCO in 2007 and has served in his post since.
Corridors of Trade Panel: “NAFTA in the 3rd Decade”
Chris Gutierrez, President, Kansas City SmartPort, Inc.
- Robert C. Bonner, Counsel to Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher and Senior Principal of the Sentinel HS Group, LLC
- Adam Hill, Vice President of Operations, Scarbrough International, Ltd
- Owen Zidar, Vice President Sales and Marketing, Kansas City Southern
Making it Happen Panel – “NAFTA’s Supply Chain Offers a Competitive Advantage”
Alex Garza, General Manager- Texas Regional Consolidation, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- Dave Howland, President, Howland Logistics (recently retired from APL Logistics)
- Jeffrey LeClair, Global Logistics Development Manager – Global Network Operations, Caterpillar Inc.
- Thomas Waskiewicz, Senior Manager Logistics – Rail, Ingredion Inc,
Baker & McKenzie, Blue Cross Blue Shield Tower, 50th Floor, 300 E. Randolph St., Chicago, IL 60601
Parking: Millennium Park Garages
Transportation: Randolph/Wabash stop on the EL, walk 3 blocks east building on the North side of the street
Cost: $45 member / $70 non-member
Event Contact: Jacqueline Bollinger, email: Jacqueline.firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 217-827-0339