Practical Actions to start reducing
Supply Chain Emissions today
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2022 | 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CT
CSCMP Chicago cordially invites you to join us for the Supply Chain Sustainability webinar. Our speakers for this webinar are industry leaders focusing on Reducing Supply Chain Emissions. We talk about long-term goals to reduce emissions; however, it becomes tricky when it comes to taking action and getting started. Join us as our speakers talk about strategies to measure and minimize the different types of emissions and Practical actions to start reducing Supply Chain Emissions today.
- David Correll, Research Scientist and Lecturer at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- James Schaffer, Chief Strategy Officer at Higg
- Christian Piller, Vice President at project44
Some of the topics covered include:
- Strategies to measure and minimize building-related Scope 1 emissions
- Strategies to measure and minimize transportation-related Scope 3 emissions
- US TL industry inefficiencies… Do we really have a driver shortage, or is it an efficient use of drivers?
All funds collected will support the CSCMP Chicago Roundtable mission of “To lead the supply chain profession by connecting, developing, and educating the world’s logistics and supply chain management professionals throughout their careers”
All purchases are final. Registrations may be substituted up to seven days prior to the purchased event for another colleague or contact by contacting CSCMP Membership Services at +1 630-574-0985. The CSCMP Chicago Roundtable reserves the right to modify speakers, topics or venues at our full discretion. In the event an event is cancelled, an exchange will be provided, or a refund will be offered within seven business days.